To create a new toolbar in Microsoft Expression Web 2, follow these steps:
1. Right click anywhere on any toolbar and choose Customize or click on the down arrow on any toolbar, select Add or Remove buttons and then choose Customize.
2. This would launch the Customize dialog box as shown below:
3. Click on New… and in the New Toolbar dialog box enter a name for your toolbar and click on OK.
4. Your toolbar would now be listed on the Toolbars tab. Plus a small floating toolbar would appear besides this window which would look like this:
5. Go to the Commands tab (on the Customize dialog box), in the categories box choose a category that contains different buttons or commands. Then choose the button or command and then drag it onto the new toolbar.
6. To modify the buttons or commands you have added on your toolbar, right click on them and choose an action from the menu. See image below:
7. Lastly click on Close when you are done.
8. Dock the toolbar with other toolbars or keep it floating.
Filed Under: Expression Web
About the Author: Minal is a freelance web and graphics designer. She specializes in designing Logos, Stationery, Graphics and Icons as well as website templates using graphical tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and Expression Web. Twitter @saffronstroke