Here are some websites and blogs that offer very informative tutorials, articles, tips, tricks, trainings, ebooks and other resources for Microsoft Expression Web.
- http://expression.microsoft.com/en-us/cc197140.aspx for tutorials, videos, free Expression Web templates.
- http://any-expression.com – is owned by Tina Clarke, who is a fellow Expression Web MVP. The site features plenty of tutorials, tips, ebooks on Expression Web and FrontPage.
Her blog http://www.expression-web.net/ also offers useful Expression Web resources.
- http://by-expression.com features excellent Tutorials and Sample Sites by Expression Web MVP, Cheryl D. Wise. She also conducts trainings for EW.
- http://www.expression-web-designer-help.com/ is a great site to seek help in MS Expression Web, run by Jim Davidson, MVP Expression Web.
- http://www.expression-web-tutorials.com/ and http://www.expression-web-tips.com/
Owned by Expression Web MVP, Patricia Ann Geary, these sites include EW tutorials, templates, tips and news on EW as well as FrontPage tutorials.
Filed Under: Expression Web
About the Author: Minal is a freelance web and graphics designer. She specializes in designing Logos, Stationery, Graphics and Icons as well as website templates using graphical tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and Expression Web. Twitter @saffronstroke