Microsoft Expression Web 3 Service Pack 2 has been released and is available for download. It has general improvements to the application. The biggest improvement of them all is the SuperPreview support for Firefox 3.6. We all have been waiting for this one for a long time. Here is a list all that SP2 has to offer:
1. SuperPreview feature supports Firefox 3.6.
2. Sometimes SuperPreview crashed while launching, due to the process of locating Firefox on your system. SP2 fixes that.
3. While editing PHP files, you were asked to update related hyperlinks on that page. After doing so some PHP tags were removed. With this update, they are no longer removed when you update related hyperlinks.
4. Expression Web 3 sometimes crashed when ‘list-style-image’ property was used in a CSS file. Now is fixed.
5. Renaming PDF file in the Folder List caused corruption to the file. PDF files can now be saved safely.
How do I install Expression Web 3 SP2?
Expression Web 3 SP2 is available on the Microsoft Download Center. To download this service pack from the Microsoft Download Center, visit the following Microsoft website:
How do I know if SP2 is installed?
Launch Expression Web 3 and go to Help > About Microsoft Expression Web.
If Expression Web 3 SP2 is installed, the following version number appears:
Microsoft Expression Web 3 Service Pack 2 Version 3.0.3816.0
If Expression Web 3 SP2 is not installed, one of the following version numbers appear based on your region and current service pack level:
1. Microsoft Expression Web 3 Version 3.0.1762.0
2. Microsoft Expression Web 3 Version 3.0.1773.0
3. Microsoft Expression Web 3 Service Pack 1 Version 3.0.3813.0
Filed Under: Expression Web
About the Author: Minal is a freelance web and graphics designer. She specializes in designing Logos, Stationery, Graphics and Icons as well as website templates using graphical tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and Expression Web. Twitter @saffronstroke